Sunday, December 20, 2009

Arizona Custom Homes Lic Contr/Builder How Much Should We Pay For A Custom Shower In Our New-build Home? (Have Pic, Will Email)...

Lic Contr/Builder How much should we pay for a custom shower in our new-build home? (Have pic, will email)... - arizona custom homes

I have a picture in my e-mail directly from the manufacturer. I maintain that it would be much easier to describe. I designed my own shower. The manufacturer wants to get an additional $ 12K to the standard tub and shower and put that in my opinion to, but I am an entrepreneur, so I do not know. The house is located in Arizona. This question is probably best for a contractor or a builder, but I welcome Anwers to anyone with an opinion!

1 comments:

werk2muc... said...

Well, I'm still much more to say .... I just renovated my bathroom with tub and shower. The Spa is a jacuzzi and fully tiled bathroom with skylight. The shower head is a heavy rain, with a trio pass with one hand, a separate shower head. I have sliding glass doors, a new sink and pedestal.

A designer who helped design the building materials industry .... estimated at four thousand dollars was not that far.

A contractor from the cost figures in this direction. First, it doubles the cost of materials ... this would have been 8 thousand U.S. dollars, and then doubled to cover the work. With these calculations .... I was waiting for an invoice from a manufacturer of about 16,000. for the work I did.

Post a Comment