Monday, December 21, 2009

Symptoms Of Low Iron In Blood How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From Low Iron To Go Away?

How long does it take for symptoms from low iron to go away? - symptoms of low iron in blood

I went to the doctor with shortness of breath, heartbeat and the fine at my head. She sent me a blood test showed that my red blood cell count was normal, but my iron levels were a little less (do not think she told me that the correct level, or maybe I do not remember). They prescribed me iron pills (ferograd). I have more than one month and they do not disappear. About a month later I told the doctor and continue taking them for a year. I am six months and symptoms are still there (but no worse than I know). I was wondering if anyone else has symptoms of iron deficiency, or know someone who had that done, and how long it took until symptoms disappear.

3 comments:

de Princess said...

I am anemic and I take my iron tablets .. I have since I was about 20 .. 33 and in the now. It took about 2 years before I had no symptoms .. but if u stop taking iron tablets ur back.

Good luck!

de Princess said...

I am anemic and I take my iron tablets .. I have since I was about 20 .. 33 and in the now. It took about 2 years before I had no symptoms .. but if u stop taking iron tablets ur back.

Good luck!

kristen said...

It appears that you have hypothyroidism, you count.Have this to a review by a doctor? I believe that the iron is a difference, how long they have been drinking, not taken as a tea to be called tannin out.For iron uptake better you take them with orange juice.

Post a Comment