Sunday, December 27, 2009

Breckenridge Colorado Condo Rentals Places, Things And Eats In Breckenridge, Colorado.?

Places, things and eats in Breckenridge, Colorado.? - breckenridge colorado condo rentals

My best friend (boy) and I (Girl) leads to Breckenridge, Colorado, to my 21st Birthday (her idea) I love winter and snow and cold, so I think, therefore, celebrate. We leave Friday, 6 November in the morning and return Sunday. Is it snow? We come from Dallas, TX. My questions are .. What can we do? We love the adventure and excitement .. Skiing? Snowboard? Snowmobiles? No idea where? We also met a few bars to celebrate the obvious, well ... Bars that are good? And where do we stay? I've heard stories of each station / hotel / apartment and differ so much that we can not choose! It is not about money but want to save is possible. Oh, and food ... to good restaurants do you recommend? Please look for all the useful information you to my 21st Birthday can best help you! ... Oh, last question (promise), if the sale of beer Corona in Colorado? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment