Saturday, January 2, 2010

American Gold Coins How Much Can I Expect To Receive From A Coin Shop If I Sell My 1997 $20 American Gold Eagle Coins.?

How much can I expect to receive from a coin shop if I sell my 1997 $20 American Gold Eagle coins.? - american gold coins

American Gold Eagles for sale on the prices of base metals. Gold closed today at 915 $. Parts dealer discount is the price, if you room to work with him when it comes to selling the currency. I would say, 850 between $ 800 and $

1 comments:

Michael Z said...

Golden Eagle sell at a slight premium on cash price of gold. Some currencies may also be more emphasis on the timing or quality, so be sure whether certain items at eBay.

Kitco and look like a shopping list sale prices of gold bullion (in the right column). There is also a good general guide.

Post a Comment