Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bmi Chart For Women India Is The BMI Chart The Same For Both Men And Women?

Is the BMI chart the Same for Both Men and Women? - bmi chart for women india

I know people want more .. I am 5'5''y weight I weigh 135th My husband is 5'7 "and must weigh up what? After normal BMI (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/) should be 150? It seems too light for a boy. What should my husband, but the broad has super short legs and chest. It is not very high, either, and it is great because of course the muscles. Only a matter of muscles, and then jog BAM tons of it. not only fast and light weight lifting their work and your awesome ! LOL How much should I weigh? 175-180 should I go? is still overweight, if .. (we're both overweight at the moment but not so bad on a diet and exercise every day and have lost about 10 kilos each) .

3 comments:

ozchrist... said...

The BMI is flawed. Yes, it's the same for men and women who only ridiculous but also allows tae into account muscle mass or frame size. For example, I know that a bodybuilder, who 220 pounds, which does not carry an ounce of fat on her, but according to BMI is obese. Just use common sense - if you are honest with you, you know, if you're really overweight or just a high muscle mass (muscle weighs more than fat) and large frame.

penguine... said...

BMI is not really a very precise way to determine how much you should weigh. The BMI does not take into account gender, age, muscle mass or structure, only the size and weight. I think both should get a measure of body fat.

For Men: 9% -21% body fat.
Among women 17% -29% body fat.

penguine... said...

BMI is not really a very precise way to determine how much you should weigh. The BMI does not take into account gender, age, muscle mass or structure, only the size and weight. I think both should get a measure of body fat.

For Men: 9% -21% body fat.
Among women 17% -29% body fat.

Post a Comment