Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Lose Fat On Knees How Do I Lose Leg Fat Behind The Knee?

How do I lose leg fat behind the knee? - how to lose fat on knees

I've been eating well and exercising constantly for about 3 months and lost about 30 pounds. My first half of my body was reduced, but it seems that my lower half has changed everything, especially the fat in the knees. All proposals in an exercise to help me get rid of more proportionate and these bad fats around the knee?

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Jemmmaar... said...

Try to do, so you sit on a chair and hold this position. You can also try the local gym in the safe, he would exercise equipment to help you.

Barry23 said...

If you do not go much to do that I recommend you try to help tone your legs, or even swimming.

Everything depends on the genes than lose weight.

Do not give up, to deliver what you do, you lose 30 pounds, and not give up.

Post a Comment