Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old Implantation Blood 10 Or 13DPO! 1 Day Of Old Brownish Red Blood Followed By Light. Any Ideas? Period Or Implantation Bleeding?

10 or 13DPO! 1 Day of Old Brownish Red blood followed by light. Any ideas? Period or Implantation Bleeding? - old implantation blood

Around 19-20 I had a bit of ovulation bleeding and spotting (very light spotting followed by cramps, so I knew I) ovulation. I think the day of ovulation by 18 after 21 days.

Yesterday I woke up a normal day, no bleeding.

About half later, I checked my underwear and noticed the old brown-red) (more on the dark side. I will put in a notebook, but decided against it.

The next time I went to the toilet, not in my underwear and was only when they are dried ... is pale pink (almost as if the field) and less than ever before

The next time I saw about 1-2 hours later, still less than the other times and lighter pink.

The night that I saw, and everything was gone, there was no spotting, bleeding or blood in all the time. I took a HPT the night just to check, and it was NEG.

This morning I checked my clothes and after drying, and yet there were no traces of blood NOR.

No advice, which we believe may occur.

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

Confused... said...

It could be your time came. The same thing happened last month. I've got a BFN and I was so sad. But if our bodies are treated every pregnancy is very different. Repeat the test with FMU in a few days for the final answer. Baby powder for you!

Getting tired of TTC said...

when 10 DPO could implantation bleeding, but if you are 13 i DPR period could have left.

Waiting for a week and see whether or not to heal the bleeding.

Best of luck and baby dust to you!

Post a Comment