Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ls Magazine Complete Set Help With Crossword Solution?

Help with crossword solution? - ls magazine complete set

* If you live outside the UK, I doubt that you will be able to answer this question, but you can always have a go *

This question is addressed to the British members of Yahoo Answers:) In this puzzle comes from a TV magazine in the UK is probably a British Moderator: Thank you very much D: D
I recently completed a crossword puzzle in a TV magazine instructions are as follows:

When you are finished the crossword, the yellow squares spell the name of a TV show long ago, in March (8.5)

I found the letters on the yellow squares to be:

L, R, W, Y, L, L, E, I, K, E, I, N

All these letters have been mixed, not in the order of name or surname. Please try to find what could be the name of the presenter of the breakfast television. 10 points for the correct answer first:) Thanks:)

1 comments:

Rob A said...

Lorraine Kelly? :)

Post a Comment