Monday, January 11, 2010

Sound Blaster X Fi Mb Activation Key A Few Questions About New Laptop I'm Going To Order?

A few questions about new laptop I'm going to order? - sound blaster x fi mb activation key

Hello,

I will be ordering the Dell XPS Studio 16 with the following specifications:
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 (2.4 GHz)
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
- RGBLED Monitor (1920 x 1080)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 512 MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670
- 500 GB HDD

So I have some questions:
1) Does it make sense, 64-bit Vista with 4GB of RAM to get it? And there are still problems with 64-bit and Problems of the drivers / software? In addition, the RAM is expandable, if you want to grow in the future?
2) If I select "Integrated Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB audio software solution for $ 25? Or simply just loaded my laptop with the necessary software and things (I hate)? I am especially with headphones.
3) Will it be enough for games like Call of Duty 4 and Crysis, perhaps?
4) Can you tell me a good laptop case for it? It is difficult to find one of the 16 "too.
5) Finally, I learned that the laptop tends to overheat. Zalman NC-2000 cooling pad is a good choice? If the laptop as well as in her?

ThaNCP. : D

4 comments:

drew said...

1. Yes, if I upgrade to Vista 32-bit operating system recognizes only 3.25 GB of RAM with PAE. The 64-bit operating systems accelerates everything.

I run 64-bit XP and am having problems with software, which occurred in the past. However, there is always a work. You will have experience problems with printer drivers, but if you should go to the website of the manufacturer on a published work. Even the Adobe Flash Player does not run in a 64-bit browser, but will work in 32-bit browser is the operating system.

Laptop RAM is cheap if you go to a place like www.newegg.com

2. No, not the punishment.

3. The graphics card should be strong enough for most games.

4. I do not know much about laptop accessories

5. Do not go too far in the cold .... something with some fans should also below, through the provision of air flow.

majed a said...

I have a sleeve 3A1205% 16IN http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLK-SLEEVE-FOR-LAPTOPS-FITS-UP-CASETO-16IN-Black_W0QQitemZ400036662567QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item400036662567&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72 | 66 % 3A2 | 65% 3A12 | 39% 3A1 | 240% 3A1318 | 301% 3A1 | 293% 3A1 | 294% 3A50


lol

johnny13... said...

Personally I would go with the operating system Vista 32 bit. To my knowledge there is no conflict with the driver / software. and 4 GB of RAM is impressive. That should do good, what you want. should not refresh at all. and knowledge of the NTA id 'of the integrated Sound Blaster Creative. Like I said, go play a game you want too. which uses a laptop so I can not recommend a sleeve. and I do not know whether it works or not cooling pad, I use the desktop much more powerful and easier to use. If you d aid more e-mail or IM me nascar_lover10 @ yahoo.com

johnny13... said...

Personally I would go with the operating system Vista 32 bit. To my knowledge there is no conflict with the driver / software. and 4 GB of RAM is impressive. That should do good, what you want. should not refresh at all. and knowledge of the NTA id 'of the integrated Sound Blaster Creative. Like I said, go play a game you want too. which uses a laptop so I can not recommend a sleeve. and I do not know whether it works or not cooling pad, I use the desktop much more powerful and easier to use. If you d aid more e-mail or IM me nascar_lover10 @ yahoo.com

Post a Comment