Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can Doctors Treat Lip Warts How To Treat A Regular Wart On Upper Lip?

How to treat a regular wart on upper lip? - can doctors treat lip warts

I hope someone can me a few tips that I developed a wart on his upper lip. It is a cold sore, and I thought it would be a key to start, but is collected in the middle with dark spots, like a wart. They are not sexually active for a year, it is doubtful that a sexual nature.

My questions:

1. Their health benefits came yesterday during his appearance. I do not go to the doctor to have it removed because it is expensive, because I then have to be referred to a dermatologist. I went to Wal-Mart today and they said they could not toxic to the warts on the lips, as they may be. People continue to apply the liquid wart anyway? If so, what ought to be doing this hat?

2. Can I burn the wart for me? Is it nothing more or harm or frighten? I have an important interview on Thursday morning, and would really not the big thing with white dots on lip

3. Other natural ways to fight for you there? I know the thing, but the bandnot because of the lip.

1 comments:

Prinnyfa... said...

The freezing of the wart remover installed is not poisonous, but the skin around the lips, if it is used to burn. This could be a scarring so careful when you use it. The other type of salicylic acid wart, be toxic, if the skin as the delicate lips can be recorded. I think that's what Wal-Mart said.

As for the wart to be sexually related, I have bad news. Even if you did not have sex in a year, remain sexually transmitted diseases and other viruses in the body for some time resting. So if you're stressed about something, like a cold or a future job interview can attack the virus in the body and manifests itself in something like a wart, you see. I'm not saying it's definitely a STD, so that if they were ever exposed in the past, it is possible that could be a wart, dass

Frankly, if the wart is not very visible, that it be recorded in some form, now is it that these things will disappear by itself. If it remains a problem, you should consider a free clinic, where CAn are treated without insurance. I have no insurance, so I know it's hard.

Post a Comment