Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Curity Diapers Where Can You Purchase Flat Curity (very Soft) Diapers? I Do Not Like The Rough Birdseye Type.?

Where can you purchase flat curity (very soft) diapers? I do not like the rough birdseye type.? - curity diapers

I researched the internet and keep getting are running. I want to be just the old-fashioned soil layer must be folded for use. But I do very well, as I bought for my children. They are very useful for so many things for the baby to be used for diapers.

4 comments:

parental unit said...

Try these guys:

http://www.babyworks.com/catalog/dept.as ...

jmuencho... said...

See if it (a diaper service in your area, yes, they exist!). Most of them sell their used diapers, and maybe sell a few new ones too.

mommie to a preemie said...

it is difficult. Babies "R" Us, they will ask all the information you need for the child as well as supplies have.

Cheech said...

http://thediaperservice.com/

Try to shift Service.com have a good selection of cloth diapers that are available.

Post a Comment