Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mucus And Early Pregnancy Cervical Mucus Early Pregnancy?

Cervical Mucus early pregnancy? - mucus and early pregnancy

Ok, so I found out I on Wednesday, pregnant and knows that I am a little over 4 weeks in the last few days I had very little mucus thin white elastic and not dry and no scales fingertip after a few minutes today was equal, but sometimes, when I arrived, I noticed that the extension (of the fingers about 1 cm), but still thick, white, etc., before ... Is this normal? I keep hearing on the cervical mucus was increased during pregnancy and a consistency of egg whites so clear in a little confused!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

It is normal for managing elevated during pregnancy and can clearly distinguish white in color. Although there are no brown or red (blood) or yellow or green (infection), do not worry! Keep your hat, because your body starts making all sorts of weird and confusing that the pregnancy continues. This seems quite normal, however, and congratulations!

Alexis said...

If the flow is normal, and probably even worse from here, but is not normal that you play with it around your fingers .. It's disgusting!

Post a Comment