Sunday, February 14, 2010

Funny Quotes About The Gym What Is Your Favorite Quote From Dazed And Confused?

What is your favorite quote from Dazed and Confused? - funny quotes about the gym

I saw the movie and not laugh, forget appointments, Slater's character was more fun!
My favorite quote is:

"I want to dance!"
"It would be much cooler if he did."
"George Washington was strange people in a cult and worship.
"Hey, Coach Conrad Remember me? Second period? Gym Class?

OK, I'm done now.
And you?
Favorite quote?

1 comments:

mean cats mama said...

This is my favorite:
"This is what I am about these high school girls who love men. I'm getting old, live in the same age."

Another good, we often forget:
"We are not in school longer. We are newcomers. We are in big time ... Where the girls are puttin 'all the time."

Very funny!

Post a Comment