Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Swingset Blue Prints Any Suggestions On How To Minimize Or Quickly Heal Bruises On The Face?

Any suggestions on how to minimize or quickly heal bruises on the face? - swingset blue prints

My luck, I stumbled into the bathroom with my little boy this weekend to mow the lawn, and hit the post So Darn hard I have more stars! He landed in the emergency room to assess the damage can be. They have a CT scan - no broken bones and brain are in contact (I'm so glad you finally my brain! LOL) Anyway, the right side of my face, especially the chin and jaw Many other beautiful shades of blue . I would not mind, but ----- My daughter is still married 12 days and I will not look like me 9 rounds in the ring! If anyone knows anything that can reduce or stop the spread of this (I have some anti-ice and on Friday inflamitories )...... Please let me know. Thank you!

1 comments:

ghds said...

It is a homeopathic remedy that works wonders, but I forgot his name. It starts with an A. I took it as my wisdom teeth out. My brothers, who had their wisdom teeth by the same surgeon was black, blue, yellow and pain. not accepted.
Especially for bruises. Sorry, I can not help you even more.

edit: "I am reminded of" Arnica "
It's really great.

Post a Comment